Field Sales Representative
Position Title: Field Sales Representative
Reports to: Director of Sales
Compensation Range: DOE
The Field sales representative (FSR) is responsible for bringing revenue into the company. This is accomplished by establishing partnerships based on trust with clients.
The Field Sales Team prospects new business, grows existing partnerships, uncovers opportunities to increase services, and grows profitability. They do this through learning the story of the client and working closely with an inside sales partner and the marketing team. Their core mission is to be a part of the client’s team, and leverage products designed to solve problems.
The FSR is an integral part of the growth and sustainability of the company. It is extremely important to work as a team and help develop culture and internal relationships.
- Prospect New Business
- Create new relationships with clients
- Cultivate existing relationships
- Communicate client details clearly to the inside sales partner
- Problem solve with the team to develop product based solutions
- Passion for the Industry
- 2 years of sales experience
- Ability to work with a team
- Exceptional business acumen
- Mining for details
- Drive to grow business
- Goal Setting
- Customer Service Mastery